Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Whom Do You Worship?

This question was posed to us in a lesson on Sunday.

How would you answer this question? Initially, it may seem easy to answer this question.

"I serve God, of course!"

Well my friends, actions speak a lot louder than words. I did some serious reflections about this question the past few days. If I truly serve God, how do I serve him? What am I doing each day to serve him? 

Well, I wake up in the morning feeling like P-diddy, get my glasses, I'm out the door, I'm gonna hit this city...



Yup...already usually forget morning prayer, scripture study, meditation, quiet time. Not a really good job worshiping God. I get to school and work, and go until five usually every day. I come home, do homework, watch some TV shows, hit the sack.

I'll tell you what, I serve my selfish needs a lot more than God these days. But that's alright because I am going to change that!

Life is awesome. It's all about change. 

Whom Do You Worship? Whom Do You Serve?

No comments:

Post a Comment