Hold your breath people, JT went on a date and I have some date advice for all of you:
1. If you have water bottles in your trunk- take them out.
Girl- "Um, what is rolling around in your trunk, a dead body?"
Justin- "Yes." (creepily).
2. Don't point out that there is bird poop on your car. She knows. You know. It's just awkward.
3. If there is no parking at the restaurant, just find another restaurant.
Girl- "Soooo, why are you taking me down this dark alley?"
Justin- "I'm just trying to find parking, I swear."
4. Know your directions, especially if you've already had numbers one and three happen to you earlier on the date.
Girl- "Justin, where are you taking me? I don't live here."
Justin- "I know. I'm really sorry. I don't know where I turned. Uhhhh sorry. Just hold on."
5. If at first you don't succeed, ask her out again. If you follow my advice, you'll stay single in no time!