Sunday, February 3, 2013

Be Content

Right now I serve as a counselor in the Elder's Quorum Presidency. I love it. I love talking about gospel related topics and how we can just be better people.

Today, one of us talked about this talk given in General Conference. The talk was entitled Content with the Things Allotted unto Us by Neal A. Maxwell. What a great talk.

My life continues to move at a quick pace, and yet today I decided to take the time to just sit and watch this talk- do nothing else, but sit and watch. I was amazed at the peace that this talk gave to me on this day.

I wanted to share it with you. Happy Sabbath.

"The Lord knows our circumstances and the intents of our hearts, and surely the talents and gifts He has given us. He is able to gauge perfectly how we have performed within what is allotted to us, including by lifting up some of the many surrounding hands that hang down." Neal A Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment