Monday, February 18, 2013

Every night this weekend was Friday night

Friday Night Lights, that is.

You guys, I teared up. Who the heck tears up during a TV show? Besides girls watching The Bachelor.  Seriously, Friday Night Lights is so real to me. It's becoming a little insane.

I had a pretty bad week, so starting Friday night, I turned on season 4 of Friday Night Lights and didn't stop....until I finished season 4.

Talk about an emotional roller coaster ride. Does Dillon, TX really exist? I just Googled it. It doesn't.

Dreams=crushed.

I was trying to book a ticket to go visit just now.

I was sitting in Elder's Quorum Presidency meeting on Sunday and I was giving the presidency some pointers on how to turn on the swag...because I learned a lot this weekend watching Friday Night Lights.

I'm telling you guys-this is real life.



No comments:

Post a Comment