Sunday, April 21, 2013

It All Works Out...(?)

What a weekend. It all works out right?

In 3 days I will be DONE with finals once again.

In 4 days I have a cleaning check.

In 5 days I have to move to ___________.

Insert stress post here. This is the first time in my life I have no idea what the freak I'm doing ahhh. So it's not a big deal, I know. But in five days I have to be living somewhere else and I have no contract, no idea where that place will be, and no friends (ok, I have friends, I just like the added drama).

Weekend recap-

Thursday Night --(Come on guys, we all know weekends start on Thursday nights--get with it). Friend takes some of us out for Pizza. Nice. Oblivion 10:30 pm showing. Spend the next freaking HOUR thinking about that movie because it makes no sense. Ok it does, but maybe you have to have a college degree to understand it.

Friday--I dunno, stress about finals. Internet Marketing final is on Saturday and I'm freaking out. So I go to another movie. It's what I do to relieve stress. (Now you're all seeing why I see so many movies--because I'm STRESSED ALL THE TIME).

Get a migraine. Go to bed. Eat a corn dog. Then realllly go to bed.

Saturday-- Study all morning for my Internet Marketing Final.

Take final. Don't want to talk about it.

Spend rest of the day packing my house. I don't know why I'm even packing, it's not like I have anywhere to go except maybe here:




Yup that's a picture of a random street. Kept packing. Went to Wal-Mart to relieve more stress--which ended up causing more stress. Went to In-N-Out and waited in the LONGEST drive-thru line known to mankind.

Then, a couple of friends informed me that I was a hoarder. Yeah, at 12:05 am on Saturday night/Sunday morning so we began to do an episode of What Not to Wear/Hoarders and threw away half my clothes. (Ok who are we kidding, I let them throw away like two shirts and then after they left I took them back out of the garbage).

Fell asleep and I wake up in the middle of the night to this staring at my freaking face:


In all the moving it must have fallen creepily and it scared the a;lskdfa;sldv;kldav out of me. 


Sunday--Day of rest right? Wrong. I get to church and my roomie informs me I have blood all over the back of my shirt. Zits? Bats? Cats? Who knows? But sure enough blood all over the back of my shirt. I ran home after making a big scene and changed.

More packing today. Still not knowing where I'm going. It's all going to work out, right? Right??





No comments:

Post a Comment